lundi 30 juin 2008

A is for air conditioning

Hey guys,
I am not going to write a full-on blog right now because the internet point I am using has no chair... and I am pretty lazy. I just wanted to let all my fans know that I am alive and well and heading to Rome. Since my last post, I have been to: Rimini, a lovely Italian beach full of Italian tourism; Florence, which lived up to the hype and more; and finally Lucca, probably my favorite destination thus far. I really hope I punctuated that correctly, those commas can be such a hassle.
Today I am headed to Rome and will be there for a few days. I am hoping there will be relatively inexpensive internet there, so we can fully catch up. I think I am going to split the last few days into two blogs, that way it will not be so overwhelming, what do you think? (she asks the voices in her head). Umm, OK, I think the morning heat may be getting to me, so more to come in the somewhat near future.
As always, I hope everyone is doing well.

Aucun commentaire: